SUNDAY, May 12, 2013, Regular Service, 10:30 AM:
The next regular Board meeting is Sunday, May 12, at 9 a.m. at the Bonifas. All meetings are open to the membership.
SOCIAL ACTION COMMITTEE NEWS:
The Home Run is nearly here (Memorial Day Weekend) and the planning committee will need lots of help, not to mention runners and walkers and pledges!
Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person.
- Justice, equity, and compassion in human relations.
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations.
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and society at large.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Sundays of every month at the Bonifas Art Center at 10:30 A.M. Enter through the parking lot entrance. We welcome all people who are seeking a liberal spiritual community and we celebrate diversity within our midst.
On some ‘off’ Sundays, we have special programs, check the Calendar or Newsletter.
Subscribe to our Newsletter: Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org